I’ll keep this post short as I’ve already talked quite a bit about my new book that was just released. Its a collection of about 75 of the best articles on home brewing techniques and beer styles from the BeerSmith home brewing blog that will be available in paperback format and on the Kindle next Wednesday – the 27th of October.
What I have also done is offered everyone a free chapter from the book (Chapter 3, in PDF format) to anyone who subscribes to my mailing list. You can sign up for the email newsletter by entering your email and name into the form along the right sidebar of the BeerSmith blog, or at this subscription page. Its free to subscribe and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you are already getting my newsletter, then you should have received an email a day or two ago with the download link.
I’m offering a limited discount on the book to my newsletter subscribers who order the paperback version through the Createspace link (sorry, the discount is only on this version as I can’t set up discounts on the other stores). I’ll send out the discount code for that on Wednesday morning.
If you want to learn more about the book, you can visit the main page here. Also if you have a twitter account, you can help me out by tweeting this book page using the “Retweet button” on the page.
Thanks! — Brad Smith
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- The Home Brewing with BeerSmith Book is Out
- Barley Crusher Giveaway Reminder – Closes Sep 15th
- The BeerSmith Home Brewing Guide
- Win a Barley Crusher! – BeerSmith Drawing
- Radical Brewing by Randy Mosher – Book Review
- Who Won the Barley Crusher? Giving Another One Away!
- The BeerSmith Homebrewing Blog – Third Anniversary
- Barley Crusher and How to Brew Video Sale Extended until 23 September
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now