I launched the new BeerSmith video podcast channel on iTunes this week, and sent all of the newsletter subscribers a note announcing the new format. Apparently many of you responded, and the BeerSmith podcast is now on the New and Noteworthy video section on iTunes (below) and for a short time was the #2 podcast on iTunes overall. I think its a real testament to the strength of the beer brewing community! I want to say thank you!
The video channel features an improved video podcast which is now available in a widescreen DVD 480p quality output. I’m planning additional improvements in the next few weeks as I bring more images, great guests and video clips into the podcast. Only the latest episodes are on the iTunes channel, but I also have older video episodes posted on my Youtube channel.
In addition I recently redesigned the entire audio channel so you can now get all 76 episodes of the audio podcast on iTunes. Grab old episodes you may have missed from the iTunes audio channel here.
The#2 Video Podcast on iTunes Overall This Morning
A self-indulgent clip of the BeerSmith video podcast as #2 on the top video podcast listings (overall) last night (click to expand)
We also made the “New and Noteworthy” Video list
Thanks again for all of your support – and have a great brewing week!
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- All BeerSmith Podcast Episodes on iTunes Now!
- Brewer John Mallett and Maltster Andrea Stanley – BeerSmith Podcast #135
- Tracking Recipes with the Brew Log – BeerSmith Quick Tip
- Beer Brewing Ingredients with Jake Keeler and Michael Dawson – BeerSmith Podcast #122
- Baltic Porter and The Maltose Falcons – BeerSmith Podcast #78
- Recovering Your Activation Key in BeerSmith – BeerSmith Quick Tip
- Fixing Low Gravity and Efficiency in All Grain Beer Brewing – Beer Brewing Quick Tip
- Experimental Homebrewing with Drew and Denny – BeerSmith Podcast #90
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now