• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Changing font and other non-obvious items on printed reports?

Bobby_M

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think I have a handle on how to customize the brew sheets, at least to the limits of my HTML skillset allows. Deleting sections, changing some text, etc.. Two things I can't figure out. It doesn't appear that the font for the headings like "Mash Ingredients" or "Mash Steps" are referenced in the "style.css" file. It looks like they are embedded somewhere else.

1703104520556.png

My sheet below, when printed without the toner hungry background graphics, leaves these headings light grey and hard to read. I'd like them to be black.

1703104382474.png

My other question is where are these tagged tables formatted? For example, let's say I wanted to hide the "Volume" column in Mash Ingredients or change the font?

Thanks!

Bobby

I can't answer your question but you have prompted me to see if I can customise my brewsheet. If I find any answers to your questions I 'll come back.

Back