• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Seeking Advice: Kitchen Cabinet Repair Dilemma

kingstondouglas

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm currently facing a kitchen cabinet repair issue and could really use some advice. One of the cabinet doors has come loose from its hinges, and I'm not sure how to fix it properly. I've tried tightening the screws, but it hasn't solved the problem.

Should I attempt to repair it myself or seek professional help? If DIY is the way to go, any tips or tutorials you could recommend would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, if you've had a similar experience or know of any reliable cabinet repair services, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey everyone,

I'm currently facing a kitchen cabinet repair issue and could really use some advice. One of the cabinet doors has come loose from its hinges, and I'm not sure how to fix it properly. I've tried tightening the screws, but it hasn't solved the problem.

Should I attempt to repair it myself or seek professional help? If DIY is the way to go, any tips or tutorials you could recommend would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, if you've had a similar experience or know of any reliable cabinet repair services from Maine Cabinet Company, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey there,

Dealing with a loose cabinet door can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can take before calling in the professionals. First, double-check that the screws are tightened properly and haven't stripped the wood. If that's not the issue, you might need to adjust the hinges themselves. There are plenty of online tutorials and videos that can guide you through this process step by step. However, if you're not comfortable with DIY repairs or if the problem persists, it might be best to consult a professional cabinet repair service. They'll have the expertise to tackle the issue effectively and ensure your cabinets are back in top shape.

Back