• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Possible to attach file to recipe?

climber9

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to attach scanned documents / photos to my brewing session. I don't see functionality for this (I'm running ver 2.2.1.2). Is it possible or is there a workaround?  If not, are there plans to incorporate this capability?  Thanks!

Hi,
I don't currently have this capability.  I have toyed with adding it but I'm concerned the recipe files could become very large.  I think I will need to rework the recipe storage system (most are in one file currently) to really support this feature.

Brad

I never understood putting everything in 1 file. If you just stored basic data in a separate file, perhaps it would alleviate data consumption on cloud transfers.

This is a feature I would be interested in also.  I have an xls spreadsheet that I record information in as I brew; it would be nice to be able to attach it to the recipe file.

Back