• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Requests for future enhancements

cwwoolston

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have had two desires that I was hoping to find in the last big update.  Have been meaning to get around to send this to Brad or something that will get them known.

1. With ingredients which have been added to a recipe I would like a check box to make them inactive.  Now, I need to delete the line item and then add it back if I want it again later.  This would be helpful for a variety of reasons which I probably don't need to go into.

2. I would like to ability to move ingredients up and down in the list to order them how I choose.  I always think that is what the increase/decrease amount arrows are for but am then reminded when I try to use them.  By highlighting the line item and then clicking an up or down arrow I would like the line item to move to my desired location.

Thanks. chris

Back