• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Unable to connect to cloud

ash0002

Apprentice
Reaction score
Unable to connect to cloud on Beersmith 2 Windows edition. Haven't had this problem till a couple of days ago. reentered username and password and still nothing

Also i tried uninstalling and reinstalling beersmith with no success.

There's a little gray box in the bottom right corner that says "Server Offline"

Any help?

Still unable to connect. I've tried everything i know to.

Any Help anyone??

I haven't been able to replicate this issue.

Can you log in at beersmithrecipes.com?

Are you sure that the BeerSmith program is logging in with your most current username and password?

Could there be a firewall, antivirus, antispam, adware or malware program conflict? You can test by turning these off for a test of BeerSmith. Turn them all off, then if BeerSmith works, turn them back on one at a time. Whichever creates the block needs to have BeerSmith added to its exceptions/permissions list.

Outside of that, I don't have too many ideas. A router firewall or ISP issue *could* be an issue, but that's unlikely.

Hi,
  In most cases this is a firewall issue - check your computer's firewall software and also check that your router is open.  BeerSmith needs to be able to access Port 80 to connect.

Brad

Back