• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Where are the new Report templates in 2.2.12?

bakemac471

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Brad or fellow BeerSmith Dev...

Does anyone know where the source HTM files are located for the new (and nicer looking reports) in 4.2? I'm using Mac version. All the files in the templates folder seem to be the legacy templates/recipe_template.htm, brewsheet_template.htm, etc.

I'm working to tune the style.css for reports since upgrading to the latest release. Font sizes in the reports preview pane (preview on right) were oversized IMO, also many of the DIV widths were set to a fixed width hence cutting off reports in preview. I've made great progress so far but can't seem to find the new master templates files -  (now looking to fix the way First Wort hops currently display as a nested <table> within list items <li>).

More than happy to share my efforts for those desiring similar mods. (style.css attached)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• style.css
    19.2 KB · Views: 200
Thanks Tom.

For Mac users - the path from the terminal window is:
/Applications/BeerSmith2.app/Contents/Resources/NewBrewsheet.htm and NewRecipe.htm

To access from Finder, open Finder and click Applications, right-click (two finger pad click) on BeerSmith2 icon, select 'Show package contents', click 'Contents', Click 'Resources' there you go. Look for the NewRecipe and NewBrewsheet files.

(modified templates attached)

Attachments

• NewRecipe.htm
    3.8 KB · Views: 198
  • NewBrewsheet.htm
    3 KB · Views: 189
Back