• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can I change my login name?

dfoster

Apprentice
Reaction score
Can I change my login name or do I have to buy a whole new copy and change it that way? I mentioned in a previous post that I am wanting to have a shared directory with another brewer where we have the exact same things, recipes, notes, inventory, etc. My current user name is my name and I am getting closer to opening a brewpub. I'd like to change my user name to my brewpub name to be able to share our recipes, etc.

Any help here?

Hi,
  You can either set up another account on BeerSmithRecipes.com or contact me (use the Contact us page) from your registered email address and send me the name you want to change it to.

Brad

I typed what I wanted my name to be in the wrong field while registering, and now I want to know if theres any way I can change it, as since its already taken as my login name I cant use it for a display name. Thanks for any help.

Yes - send me a note to beersmith at beersmith.com with the old and new names desired and I will change it for you.

Brad

Back