• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

AHA Governing Committee Elections

morticaixavier

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Only 4 days left until the American Homebrewers Association Governing Committee elections come to an end. Get your votes in by 11:59 Pacific Time March 31st.

We have seen over the last year how much work the GC does in reconfiguring the National Homebrew Contest and Conference to minimize trouble in the registration phase and get everyone who wanted to enter and/or attend a chance to enter and.or attend. The best way I could think of to thank the GC was to join them and lend my strength to help with tomorrows challenges.

My experience in IT management and project leadership makes me an ideal candidate as I know how to guide a group towards the best solution to problems. My passion for homebrewing makes me an ideal candidate because I want to make this great hobby better. Through Education and outreach. The rest of the world should know how great it feels to create something on your own and how much homebrewers want to help.

Back