• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Registration #

K

kenb

Hi, can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a reg # for this software? My trial expired yesterday, i paid for the upgrade today through paypal, a couple hours ago. The reg # was sulpposed to be sent via email immediately i thought. Can anyone help with this? I need to brew and need my software working  ;)

Hi,
  Unfortunately paypal does take a bit longer because I have to process the orders by hand.  I do this every day, but it can take up to 24 hours to process a paypal order since I'm not online all the time.  However, after you placed your order you should have been taken to a page with the temporary password. 

I just processed the paypal orders I received for today.  If you did not receive your key, please drop me an email and I will be sure to forward it again.

Cheers!
Brad

Ken,
  I sent you two emails along with a temporary registration code - we should be able to resolve this quickly. 

I apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,
Brad

Back