• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory Disappeared

Stewart194

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm running the latest version of Beersmith on my Mac which has the latest version of OSX...10.9.2.  I decided to start using the "Inventory" feature yesterday and spent a few hours putting everything in.  I closed Beersmith and shut my machine down last night, opened it up today and everything is gone. 

I guess I should clarify, that before I started putting my ingredients in, I noticed that there were already some things in the inventory that I didn't put in there.  I deleted all of those and then entered all of my inventory.  Today after opening Beersmith, those ingredients are back but all of my stuff is gone.  It appears like it didn't save. 

I don't see a save button though.  I do see a "Save Report" button.  How do I save this?  Should it have saved automatically?  Should I have pressed the "Save Report" button?  Is there any way to recover my missing inventory?

Thanks!

This must have been a fluke.  I re-added things slowly, closing Beersmith each time, re-opening it, rebooting my computer, etc, etc.  It seems to be working fine now.

Back