• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Error connecting to cloud

beerymcgee

Apprentice
Reaction score
Starting BeerSmith 2.2.12 just now, I got an error message I have never seen before. Unfortunately, I dismissed it without copying the text. I was then presented with the username / password dialog for logging into the cloud, which never happens. After a couple of unsuccessful tries, I thought maybe I had my password wrong, so I clicked the "Lost password?" link. This opened a browser session, where I entered my email address. I got the following error, which looks a lot like the error I saw within the BeerSmith client, but failed to copy:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2a92cee011b8792350c370fbce779045, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php on line 9 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php:9) in /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php on line 9 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php:9) in /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php on line 9 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php:9) in /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php on line 186 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php:9) in /home/beersmit/public_html/cloud/users.php on line 193 Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_2a92cee011b8792350c370fbce779045, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I received the same error.  I hope I didn't lose all of my cloud recipes.

I received the same error as well. I can't get in through the Android app either.

Back