• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How do you print a brewday list?

grathan

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
This used to be pretty obvious, but something changed. I don't see an option to print a report.

I can click "Brew Steps" with a recipe highlighted, but that image wastes too much blue printer ink...

I can highlight a recipe and under "view" menu click "Set Default Report", but some seemingly random message pops up saying "Do you want to set the default report for 'Recipe' reports to be 'Recipe'?" - this doesn't seem to do anything, not that I even know what it is saying..

I can open the recipe and click "print', but again too many fancy graphics here. I know I used to have a custom text only report, where did it go?

The BrewSheet help file seems to suggest that I should be seeing a "Report" menu drop down with a recipe highlighted. I do not.

Are you saying that in the recipe list view, you click the down arrow of the report menu and your custom report is missing from the list?

I am saying that I don't see a report menu at all.

grathan said:
The BrewSheet help file seems to suggest that I should be seeing a "Report" menu drop down with a recipe highlighted. I do not.

Here is a desktop shot if it helps.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 474
What we're talking about is the preview pane. You have it closed.

View > Preview on Bottom

In that pane is the report drop down menu.

Back