• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

back button

grathan

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
It seems hidden in the middle of the screen with such a small icon. Typical (browser-like) placement would be more towards the left of the screen.

I would like to see mouse back button support. I assume this is a simple MFC inclusion. If not, please disregard.

Are you referring to the back button or the undo and redo buttons. My back buttons work just fine.  The undo and redo are useless

I asked Brad to have a look at them a couple years ago and he didn't find anything wrong

Rick

Specifically the mouse buttons on the side that are sometimes programmable, but usually default to operating the browser back/forward feature. They are not found on a 3-button mouse, only 4- button or greater.

I can't comment on the undo feature because I haven't used it yet. In fact it doesn't appear to do anything? I delete and change recipe amounts, but it still doesn't highlight. There is no Help Index topic for 'undo' either. Not sure I would trust it even if it did work, unless it described the undo action it was going to perform.

Back