• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Better Calendar PLEASE!!!

FarmerJason

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of people mention it but I would REALLY like to see a better calendar.  I used iBrewMaster2 for all of my extract batches before I switched to all grain and it had a nice calendar feature that it exported to my iPhone calendar and popped up reminders on when to do steps.  I would really like to see a calendar integration especially if there was a way to have the cloud link it because I REALLY miss having access to my batches on my phone.  I miss it so much I tried to export my batches from BeerSmith to iBrewMaster2 but I couldn't get it to work.

Sorry for resurrecting this, but the calendar and notification feature of iBrewmaster2 is GOLD.  Personally, that's the only thing I find better about iBrewmaster.  I love Beersmith for its desktop/iphone interactivity, but its severely lacking with not having a mobile calendar and reminder feature.

Back