• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Restore original water profile - Czech pilsen

lhommedieu

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I inadvertently changed the Czech pilsen water profile to one that includes the additions made to Polish Spring bottled water to match the profile.  Is there a download or fix that will restore the original Czech pilsen water profile?

Edit: I can see now that I merely renamedthe Czech pilsen profile. The additions needed to change the Polish Spring bottled water profile to the pilsen profile on listed on the bottom where it says "Water Additions Needed." I can simply plug in the original values and save a new profile to "Czech pilsen" to restore the original

It is interesting to note that the pH values are different. The Czech pilson profile is pH 8.0, while the Poland Spring pH is 6.6. This actually works in my favor but in practical terms is not a problem.

Back