• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Added png image 297/x512 - no good.

adam01

Brewer
Reaction score
I tried this image, but only the bottom half comes up and its mixed with white lines (every other). So it looks like a beer in a snowstorm.

I get this on beersmith

Attaching the png file.

Attachments

• hefeweizen.png
    hefeweizen.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 589
That looks like some wrong format for the beersmith. Could you by any chance post the image file here?

The image is exactly what I was trying to use. Its a png 297x512 size.

I mean internal format. Maybe it has premultiplied alpha (or something like this). Could you post the image here? Otherwise I'm affraid I cannot help you. You could also try to use jpeg instead of png and see how it goes.

The image attached to the post is the *actual* file I tried to attach in beersmith. View the beer and save that image.

I'll try a jpg file, but the only thing I read was the 297x512 png format as the accepted format.

I've tried your image and it it is working fine. I've also tried jpeg and it's working fine also. What system are you using? Windows, Mac, Linux?

Looks like the bug in the linux port of the software. Maybe if someone with mac could also try that image and post results?

If you end up in the linux code, fixing things, maybe you could fix the <return> key issue and the scroll wheel issues i filed.

Back