• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Preference issue with Mac version 2.2.12

drb1215

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,

If I go to Preferences -> Look and Feel -> Options for Opening New Views and Windows -> Profile and Ingredient Views and change it from Open in New Window to anything else, it still launches a new window.

This is very minor and does not hamper the program. However, it is a bug so I thought I would report it.

-Dan

Does it launch a new window after you shut the program down and restart it?

Sorry for not checking it out sooner, but it still launches a new window after a restart.

I do believe there is no issue, since I was not looking at the functionality correctly.  I was thinking that it was related to clicking on an individual profile item, not the list of profile items.  Sorry, my mistake.

-Dan

Not a problem Dan, I look at things incorrectly quite often, but I think that that is caused by the beginnings of Part-timers.  Dont have Alzheimers, but It is part-timers. Medmory is not what it used to be.

Back