• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove from inventory dialog

Dodes

Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,
I just want to propose suggestion regarding the remove from inventory function. When I click the "Remove Inventory" button, I would like to show the dialog where each item that is going to be removed from inventory would be displayed in a separate row. For each item there would be checkbox to enable/disable removal of the item (default would be all checked). Also each item would have displayed actual amount (read only) and the amount after the removal. The amount after the removal could be edited so I can manually change the amount left in the stock (sometimes I have less/more of the item in the stock as shown in the inventory).

Thanks

I thought a similar thing would be handy. A way to remove a portion of hops or grain for example after a brew was completed. To update the inventory balance.

Roastin said:
I thought a similar thing would be handy. A way to remove a portion of hops or grain for example after a brew was completed. To update the inventory balance.

In the inventory view, you can click the add icon for the type of item, then highlight it and use a negative number to deduct part of that inventory.

Back