• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Using Bootcamp on my Mac...

trango1981

Apprentice
Reaction score
I started using BeerSmith on my laptop in on the Mac side.  When I started a new job, I was required to start using the PC side through boot camp.  I just downloaded a copy of BeerSmith 2 and activated it with my key code.

Is there a way I can import my recipes and equipment profiles from the Mac partition?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks

I think you can just copy your documents/beersmith2 directory from the Mac side and use it to replace the identically named one on the PC side. Of course, make a backup, first.

If there's a hitch in that plan, you can just export the recipes and profiles, then open them in BeerSmith and drag/drop into the correct folders.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I copied and pasted/replaced the existing file on the bootcamp partition.  It automatically referenced all folders, recipes, and equipment profiles that were on my Mac copy.

Back