• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Show Inventory

f.stepanski

Apprentice
Reaction score
Beersmith Mobile I can't seem to figure out how to build my inventory i.e. add grains, hops etc. I have on hand.  If I pull up a recipe  there is an option to "Store in my Grains" but how do I change the quantity of grains I actually vice just what the recipe calls for.  How do I view what the Mobile app believes I have in my Inventory?    Thanks in advance..  Prost..

Don't even bother with your inventory. Buy what you will use and use what you buy. If you buy a sack of 2 row and only use part of it, just weigh what you have left and put a note on it. I have tried to keep track of my inventory and it is more work than it is worth.

f.stepanski said:
Beersmith Mobile I can't seem to figure out how to build my inventory i.e. add grains, hops etc.

You're not alone. The ability to view inventory isn't part of the mobile version. Inventory syncing isn't part of the cloud, either.

Inventory management across platforms is part of the upgrade plans, but there is no release date at this time.

Back