Author Topic: Driving from Montana, through Idaho and on to Moses Lake, WA.  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Scott Ickes

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Brewing creatively and sharing the results!
Driving from Montana, through Idaho and on to Moses Lake, WA.
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:54:12 PM »
Are you a homebrewer that likes to have other homebrewers visit your home brewery and talk brewing?

I'm leaving tomorrow morning (September 6) from Colstrip, Montana.  I'll be heading west on I-90 through Bozeman, Butte, Missoula, then going into Idaho and on to Moses Lake, Washington.  I have until Monday night, September 8 to get there.

If you live in Montana, Idaho or Washington along the I-90 corridor, I'd love to stop and visit.  I don't have any of my homebrew with me, but I have no problem stopping someplace and picking up a bottle of a great craft beer or two to share when I get there.

Let me know by messaging me here.  You can also call me on my cell phone (330) 284-3103, since while driving I won't have access to BeerSmith Forums.  If I'm going to spend the weekend driving on business, I might as well try and meet some of you that only message back and forth here on the forums while making the trip.  Let me know if you're interested.
Kegs:
 Red IPA
 ESB
 Saison Solera
 Dubel (Aged in Malbec Wine Barrel
Aging:
 80 Shilling (In bourbon barrel)
Bottled
 Peppermint Patty Stout
 Wee Heavy

Scott Ickes
https://creativebrewing.wordpress.com