• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Batch number column suggested

IntlAgBrewer97

Apprentice
Reaction score
It would be very useful to have a batch number field in the recipe screen and as an available column in recipe index area (My Creations, etc).
This would allow us to track what number brewed overall, as it would be nice to see how many brews we have 'under our belt'.
It's intended to be different than version number as it is about overall number of batches brewed.

Awesome software and enjoy all of the data / fields there and hope BJCP 2014 can be incorporated soon!

I have been using the Tasting Rating under the Fermentation tab. Then you can add the Rating Column and then sort by your "batch" number.

This is simply a work around. I want the feature you suggestion too.

Or... you can use the version number to designate batch number and add the column to sort accordingly.

Or put the batch number at the beginning of the batch name.  I call mine 2015.01, 2015.02, etc.

Back