• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

best blichmann size for biab

Damrite

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to buy a blitchmann kettle, I still want to biab but I want to do a double or triple batch, what would be my best options.
I'm not really on a budget but I want the best options for the money. Thanks guys

If you go more than I five gallon batch you'll need a pulley system to get the wet grain out.

Also, if your doing BIAB the look at Bayou Classic in their brewing pot section.  They make great brew pots that are reasonably priced.  They will not have site glasses but that is t a deal breaker to me. 

For fermentation I would look at SS brand.  That have a SS brew bucket that has a conical like shape for trub collection and not as fragile as glass or plastic carbouys.

I will check it out, I was looking at the breweasy kit, and I think the power tower kit,
thanks for the feedback.  ;-)

Back