• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Reports don't have access to critical information

Filby

Apprentice
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if there is a way to generate a report that shows 'measured batch size' 'measured bottling volume' etc? These are critical for taxation in Australia.

Cheers,

Filip

Hi Filip

I modified the basic recipe steps report into a pro brew production report.  It's pretty easy with just notepad++.

My reports are attached. There's a main production report, then I split it into mill room, brewhouse and cellar reports, just to have fewer pages floating around the brewery.

It has places to enter a lot of brewhouse and cellar data. This helps me with consistency and is the main way that my assistants show when a job is done.

It has some custom instructions for my brewery (sparge limit, WP stand time, oxygen amount, etc) that you may want to modify for yours. One that probably won't fit for your brewery without adjustment is the Fermenter Estimated Yield formula, because it represents my accumulated loss to trub. You can change that pretty easily in notepad++. I still make minor adjustments to the report to suit my needs.

I'd like to to hear what you think of them and about what you'll modify. I'm happy to explain how I arrived at any data point.

Place the report into the documents/BeerSmith2/Reports folder. Then you can add them through Options > Reports.

Attachments

• Production Complete.html
    7.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Brewhouse Report.html
    4.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Cellar Report.html
    3.8 KB · Views: 345
  • Ingredient Prep.htm
    1.5 KB · Views: 317
Back