• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Camurri Brauer CB50

westcoast41

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone got an equipment profile for the Camurri Brauer?

Thanks,
Martin

Hello. I just got this brewing equipment, would love if someone have a profile for this. please :)

lazor said:
Hello. I just got this brewing equipment, would love if someone have a profile for this. please :)
Not sure what you mean by profile?  Explain what you need in more detail please.

SplitHop said:
lazor said:
Not sure what you mean by profile?  Explain what you need in more detail please.

SplitHop, a "profile" is BeerSmith's term for the user's equipment and processes. Whenever a brewing system gains popularity, users will look for a matching equipment profile in BeerSmith.

The Camurri Braurer is one of several "Urn" style brewing systems. Unfortunately, there is not any easily available information about what its specs are, so that a profile can be developed. Sometimes, the manufacturer will need to create the profile for their users, as was the case with teh Grainfather. Even then, user experience can lead to profile variations.

Okei. Just sendt a mail to the producer, hope they can provide with a profile! There is so little info abouth this system, almost none.

If anyone have user experience from this, feel free to share your knowlege

ZoedaleUK said:
We're the UK agent for Camurri Brauer since October 2017. ...If you need anything else please email [email protected] and someone will be happy to help.

What your users are looking for is the specific information on efficiency and losses as they relate to designing a recipe in BeerSmith. If you were to simply get a copy of BeerSmith and use it with your systems, you could develop a solid profile that could be quickly incorporated by your users.

Back