• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Unable to print in Beersmith 2.2.12

tdfster

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am unable to print.  The print Preview button doesn't do anything either.  I navigate to my brewing steps and the "print" button doesn't do anything and neither does print preview.  I can print out of any number of other applications on this computer.

Per a previous post, I made sure that Internet Explorer was updated to the latest version - no change (version 11.0.9600.17420). I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.

Previous versions worked great, but this is very disappointing.

In almost all cases this is a problem with Internet Explorer.  BeerSmith uses IE as a plugin and many people get add-ons, spyware, spamware, etc installed in their Internet Explorer which which then affects the preview/print functions from BeerSmith.

Try running IE and see if you can cleanly browse several web pages and also print from those.  Also make sure you did not uninstall IE (as one other person did).  BeerSmith uses IE for preview/printing.

Brad

Back