• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Who is brewing this holiday weekend?

Brewmex41

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I have ingredients for 4 brews. Planning on getting all my gear set up and ready to brew in the morning.
I have stuff for:
Winter Spiced Lager
West coast style imperial pale lager
Irish Car Bomb stout
And an American porter fermented with lager yeast. Not quite a baltic porter but close.
I am hoping to get at least 2 brewed this weekend.

Had plans for 3 brew days, but it wasn't in the cards after I discovered that it doesn't matter if its beer or mead, it doesn't rack itself, plus other needed maintenance going on.  Pale Ale tomorrow.  Maybe saison Sunday if I don't get too faced, then it will be a mead.

Well I got the winter lager done last night. And I'm hoping to do the India pale lager tonight.

Made a blueberry mead today.  Finally figured out the timing for the must temps and yeast proofing. 

Made batch # 2 of 3 of a Scotch ale for my share of filling a bourbon barrel.  5 guys trying to fill 52.8 gallons.

Let me know how that Irish Car Bomb Stout turns out. I have been itching to brew that one.

I brewed an Avery Old Jubilation Ale clone yesterday. I'd intended to brew it a month ago but work & life happened. At least it got done!

jrnoyes said:
Let me know how that Irish Car Bomb Stout turns out. I have been itching to brew that one.

I will. I will probably have to brew it as a lager since its cold outside and I have been banished to the garage for brewing. Lol

Back