• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Twelve Beers of Christmas

Scott Ickes

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
My homebrew club has our inaugural "Twelve Beers of Christmas" party at my home this past Saturday, December 20th.  We were inspired by the Twelve Beers of Christmas in Randy Mosher's Radical Brewing book.

I'm attaching two photos.  One photo is of 11 of the brewers (1 of us had to work at the Local Homebrew Supply Store) that night and wasn't able to attend.  The other photo is of me (on the left) and our club president (on the right), and a line up of the beers just before the exchange.  11 of the twelve beers were ready by the time of the party.  The other is a Lambic, that won't be ready until late spring or early summer.

We also had a tasting of each of the 11 beers, plus a tasting of many other styles shared by our brewers.  Counting wives and girlfriends, we ended up with 26 in attendance for our inaugural Christmas Party.

Merry Christmas to all of you here on BeerSmith Forums!!

Attachments

• Cascadia Brewers Alliance 12 beers of Christmas.jpg
    Cascadia Brewers Alliance 12 beers of Christmas.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Cascadia Brewers Alliance Christmas Brewers.jpg
    Cascadia Brewers Alliance Christmas Brewers.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 24
That winter spiced ale could have used some nelson sauvin :)
Thanks for having us over scott. After Katie and I left I was thinking about having an event at my house this summer for something similar. 12 beers of summer haha.

Great idea and photos.

How are you guys doing your labels?

Back