• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewing Podcasts

Brewmex41

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I'm usually pretty tech savvy but I don't understand what a podcast is or how I can get it on to my ipod. Could someone give me a hand and help me figure out how I can get the various podcasts and be able to listen to them on my ipod at work?

Brewmex41 said:
I'm usually pretty tech savvy but I don't understand what a podcast is or how I can get it on to my ipod. Could someone give me a hand and help me figure out how I can get the various podcasts and be able to listen to them on my ipod at work?

A podcast is just a sound file, just like music and movies.

On your phone, go to your podcast app or the iTunes Store. Tap Search, enter BeerSmith. Tap Search.

There are both audio and video versions of the BeerSmith podcasts. Tap one of the Iconsat the top (audio or video). The next screen will have a "subscribe" button and a list of available podcasts. Tap "Subscribe."

Once subscribed, tap "My Podcasts" and you'll see the icons of your subscribed podcasts.

Back