• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Additional Fermentation Profiles...

Iueelyen

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey guys

I was looking at the different fermentation profiles that come with beersmith and noticed there was a profile called "White Labs California Ale WLP001".  I think it came with the app or I imported it in as an add on.  Either way it got me to wondering if there were any other yeast or beer style specific fermentation profiles out there.  Historically I've looked at the yeast profile on the vendor site and did a constant temp according to what it suggested.  But recently I added a unit to my chest freezer that will ramp the temp up and down over specific time lines.  So I'd like to get my hands on more specific fermentation profiles. 

This doesn't necessarily need to be a Beersmith profile.  I can add them in easy enough.  I just didn't have much luck poking around the internet.  If someone has a resource to an few I'd be very interested in seeing them. 

Right now I have only 3 that I use (General Ales, General Lager & one I made for Belgium Strong)

Thanks!

My program doesn't show a yeast file in fermentation profiles.

That wasn't really the point, maybe I made it and forgot about it.  I was looking for more fermentation profiles.  I've researched a few myself and have added them into beersmith.  I was hoping someone knew of a good resources for more. 

Back