• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Different "steps" between BeerSmith on my computer and BeerSmith Lite on my iPad

invmgmt

Apprentice
Reaction score
I create/edit recipies on my laptop with BeerSmith.  Then, I save to the cloud and open on my iPad (BeerSmith Lite) while brewing.  I just noticed that the "brew steps" that I printed from the laptop are vastly different than the steps I see on the iPad.  Volumes are different, mashing is different, etc.

Why would they not show the same information??

I'm not able to duplicate this issue.

With both programs, there are recipes stored locally. In both cases, viewing recipes on the cloud requires specific actions to get there. The default in both versions is to find and view recipes stored locally.

I have identically named recipes on both my laptop and in the cloud. It wouldn't take much for me to print from a different version. Secondly, are you using the same units in each program? I have differing units on my laptop, phone and iPad because I use them in different situations.

If what I'm suggesting isn't what you're experiencing, could you post screen shots and perhaps the recipe in question, so we can compare?

Back