Author Topic: Equipments and Mash Profiles for All Electric Blichmann RIMS and 10 Gal Pots  (Read 3133 times)

Offline brett

• BeerSmith Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
    • Binnshire Brewing
I am a newbee to all grain brewing and I am currently setting up my brewing system - I have not yet run a batch and I am trying to get everything figured out first. I read both Brad's article on equipment profile configuration and Pat's pinned post. Both are excellent and will be a great help.

Still, I was hoping someone has already done this and had profiles available for starting points.  I thought I recalled during one of the John Blichmann interviews it being said that such profiles were available on one or the other's sites.  Can anyone point me at a URL or provide profiles for equipment that may be close?

It sure would be nice if equipment profiles were included in the Add Ons within BeerSmith 2.

I have three Blichmann 10 Gal pots.  My HLT and BK use 220V BoilCoils and my MT uses the 220V RIMS Rocket.  I'm looking forward to brewing indoors!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:07:24 AM by brett »

Offline brett

• BeerSmith Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
    • Binnshire Brewing
I am sort of half way there.  With respect to the Equipment Profiles, Blichmann provides much of the needed preliminary data on the "Data" tab at http://www.blichmannengineering.com/products/boilermaker.  Folks may contact me if they want more details.

I'm still trying to work out the Mash Profile to include a dough-in, RIMS heated mash, and mash-out steps.  Its never too late to put your two-cents in!   ;)

modification