• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

command + Z undoes unrelated changes. and copy / paste feature request.

m750

Brewer
Reaction score
I have an issue on my mac, using 2.2.12, when I'm editing a recipe, if I ctrl + z, to undo an addition, or a change, I often find that it undoes something on a completely different part of beer smith. Frequently this is a copy or paste of a recipe from one folder to the next, or similar change. If it weren't for the recipe archive I'd have lost a few recipes by now.
Anyone else on a mac see this?

My feature request is to be able to copy and past items within the recipe ingrediants screen. Often you have a block of hops that are say, 30m, then 0, then dry hop. It would be nice to be able to select, copy and paste the selected hops into the recipe, rather than click new, hop. I know, you will still need to edit the hop, but something about the work flow works better in my process.
Also, anything new in the works?
Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks,
  The undo only works at the "recipe" level and not within an open recipe.  A lot of people have asked for undo when adding/deleting ingredients to a recipe so I've got that on my list, as well as better tools for manipulating ingredients.

Thanks,
Brad

Back