• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Formatting content in Custom Reports

trophybrewing

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've had a lot of luck building a more complex and custom brewday worksheet using custom reports...
The only hang up is that I can't seem to format the text size of $MashIngredients and the like. No matter how I edit the tags around the variable it ends up large 14ish pt text, which throws my report onto 2 pages where it should be one. Am I missing something? Is there a different variable that wouldn't have that pre-defined formatting. Other variables don't seem to have this issue.
Also, If I can get this right I'm happy to share the html file.
Thanks all,
Les

Hi
  Unfortunately I don't have styling options for those tables.  I was thinking of adding some generic style tags to the tables so you could at least use CSS to format the tables externally.  Would that work for you?

Brad

BeerSmith said:
I was thinking of adding some generic style tags to the tables so you could at least use CSS to format the tables externally.  Would that work for you?

Yes!

Back