• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

beersmithrecipes.com

Tim McManus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'd like to create a Brew Log folder in the cloud.  I brew with a few other guys, and I'd like to be able to manage and share recipes that are in my brew log with other folks.  It's always great to start with a recipe, but sometimes during brew day you want to share the changes (or actual gravities/alphas) with folks as they're enjoying the fruits of your labor.

How can I create a brew log folder in the cloud?  I upgraded to save 125 recipes, and that's how I'd like to fill up that count.

Thanks!

Is there a Beersmith Cloud discussion I should post to instead of this one?

I'd like to offer some suggestions for that implementation and its integration into Beersmith2.  Lots of potential!

I'm still wondering if I can create a folder or separator in Beersmith2 that will help me better organize recipes in Beersmith Cloud.

Back