• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Custom Reports Repository?

bgm1961

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am getting back into the hobby after an absence and thusly am gearing up again with Beer Smith. I'm a customization nut and intend to design custom Recipe and BrewSheet forms. But it's a steep learning curve for me. In the meantime I was hoping to find a bunch of reports here, designed by the community. Although I've seen various threads which mention that there are a few scattered about, I can't seem to find them without a lot of digging.

So is there an area that I'm missing? Or any plans to create a section for members to upload their custom reports?

Thanks!

Not too many custom reports have been uploaded to this forum.

The reports are HTML, so they're not that difficult. I started by simply copying one of the existing reports into a C++ editor and hacked it from there.

brewfun said:
... into a C++ editor and hacked it from there.

LoL... easy for you to say! :)

I'll get there... someday.  In the meantime I was wondering if members have already uploaded their creations that they're proud of. I know that once I eventually figure out how, and finish mine, I will.

Thanks for the reply!

Back