• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Computer crash = no Beersmith

J

john vigent

My computer had issues so I took it to the repair shop where all they did was remove/reinstall my OS, and now I lost all my programs including Beersmith.

Is there any solution? Or do I need to re-purchase Beersmith?

Assuming that you are a Registered BeerSmith User Brad can lookup and give you your code,  email him at [email protected] with specifics,  name email address so he can look you up.

Did you loose all the files or just the program,  do you have any .bsm files on your computer or was it a fresh install?

either way download BeerSmith from the website and get started.  The registration code will keep it live after a 2 week trial period,  there is no difference in the BeerSmith code

Fred

Complete and fresh install unfortunately, I lost everything.
I lost all my recipes, inventory etc. which really sux, but it was my own fault I guess, when I dropped my computer off they did tell me if they couldn't repair it as a last resort they might have to start fresh but it didn't really click with me at the time untill tonight when I wanted a recipe I had tried before, but oh well back to the drawing board.

thanks for the fast response and I'll email Brad, thanks again

Back