• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My Beer Pictures

Rep

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Brad
I have an idea to pass along to you.  I think it would be a good addition to BeerSmith and believe others would like it as well.

How about giving us the opportunity to post a picture of our beers when we complete a brew?  It would be nice to document our finished product along with our comments to ourselves with the recipe.  With digital cameras being so prevalent, I bet many of your users would use this unique feature.

Rep,
  Its a great idea and one that could be added in a future version.  Perhaps the ability to import JPG or other common picture formats.

Cheers!
Brad

BeerSmith said:
Rep,
  Its a great idea and one that could be added in a future version.  Perhaps the ability to import JPG or other common picture formats.

Cheers!
Brad

TY
Yes, not anything fancy.  Just something that allows me to enhance the documentation of my beer.

Back