• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

beersmith cannot print in windows 10

JumboAg

Apprentice
Reaction score
Running into a problem with Windows 10.  When I try to print (recipe, brew steps, etc) it pops up the print preview window as expected, but when I hit the print button and choose the printer then tell it to start printing, it just hangs.

Isn't a printer problem, because I see it on two different printers AND when choosing the print to PDF option.

Anyone else running into this and have a workaround?

Having a similar issue with Windows 10 and printing in BS only.
I see there are some newer drivers for my Canon printer. When I get time I am going to down load and install them. Maybe that will help, but since the printer already works with other programs I am not holding my breath. :-\

I just recently accepted the free upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10.  Whatever it took to get away from that truly awful platform.  Haven't tried printing since, but will give it a shot and keep in the loop here...

Back