• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

OK I bought the lite, upgraded to full -- $ wasted, zero functionality

Griffi

New Forum Member
Reaction score
What in the world is going on?  It crashes every time on my iphone 6 and my ipad only has the lite not the full app I upgraded to.  Can I get my $ back?

It's a great app but Brad is going through a difficult time right now because Apple keeps pushing small updates without really informing the iOS app developers.  Trust me, I've been using this this app for 2 years and it is an excellent app and well worth the money.

The "BeerSmith Lite" app fixes were just released (yesterday I think).  Update your app to 2.2.59 and it should correct the page navigation issues.

I see I can at least navigate the pages now, so perhaps its working.  I apparently have the upgrade to edit on my iphone but not on my ipad where i really wanted it...  will i have to pay for an upgrade again?  I guess I should have bought the full mobile version in the first place and perhaps i would not have this problem??..

No, the single purchase of the mobile version can be used on the iPhone and iPad, just delete what is on the iPad and re-download it from the Apple store

Rick

Back