• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Locking recipe doesn't protect 'last modified' date

S

spoogenet

I just upgraded to 1.4 and I must say, there are some nice new features.  I'm especially excited about the ability to lock recipes.

I think it would be best, though, if the locking also protected the 'last modified' field for the recipe.  This has always been one of my frustrations, where someone can open the recipe just to read it, click OK and then the LM date is updated.  I always click the cancel button unless I made changes I want to accept, as use of the OK button to escape would technically be improper use of the OK button.  However, the reality is that not everybody is as careful (i.e. anal) about it as I am.

Any chance we could get the locking to also lock the 'last modified' date field, since technically a locked recipe cannot be modified....?

Thanks,
b

B
  Thanks - I will look at making the "OK" button equivalent to the "Cancel" button if the recipe is already locked when you open it.

Brad

Back