• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Actyual Efficiency" is 0.0 %??

K

KellerBrauer

Greetings All,

My question is regarding "Actual Efficiency" in the My Recipes Page.  For some reason, I have 0.0% for my White Witch of Rose Hall and Somthin's Burn'n and I cant figure out why.

I have posted a screen shot to illustrate my question.  This is really driving me nuts.  I'm new to BS2, but so far I am extremely impressed.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Keller Brauer

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 505
As you make the beer, you'll record "Actual" values for gravity, volume, pH and more. You'll find places to add your measurements on the Mash and Fermentation tabs.

When you have a value for wort gravity and volume in the fermenter, the Actual Efficiency number will reflect your actual results.

Default recipes loaded into BeerSmith have vestigial numbers in those fields. These don't have anything to do with your recipe until you add the correct numbers.

Now I found the entries I was missing.  Thank you very much for your help!

I had mentioned a while ago in another post that it would be very nice if the interaction between BS2 mobile and BS2 desktop were more seamless.  I had actually recorded the values in my mobile version, but neglected to make the entries in my desktop version.  That will not happen again.

Thanks Brewfun!!

Back