• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Lost Key, Cannot recover. Please help!!

parkerwilliams91

New Forum Member
Reaction score
EDIT: RESOLVED. THANK YOU!

I purchased BeerSmith 2 on 12/22, but paypal routed to an email I no longer had access to and therefore I was unable to receive my activation key, or to recover it (because the system only uses the original email address and resends a key there). I sent in a summary of my problem through the contact form, but have received no response. I even attempted to contact the seller through paypal but to no avail. The transaction ID and invoice ID i can get from the paypal website, but I don't know if they are directly tied to anything at BeerSmith or if it is for their systems only. I really don't want to pay twice, but I'd also like to have the software activated ASAP.

Thanks all for your help!

-Parker

Send me an email at beersmith at beersmith.com with the email used to order listed (even if its no longer active) and I can look it up.

Brad

Back