• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

remove the cap on cloud recipes

JamesP

Apprentice
Reaction score
I must say I am very disappointed Brad.  For paid software to cap the number of recipes in the cloud in this day and age at 16... That is just ridiculous.  Please put this on the priority list.  Storage is so cheap nowdays... Really no excuse for capping this in paid software

Thank you

Hi James,

I actually consider 16 to be substantial keeping in mind you can store as many as you like locally.  I use my cloud to exchange information between my desktop version and my iPhone.  Therefore, I'm tickled pink just to have a few.

Keller glad you are satisfied with 16 but the standard in pretty much all software nowdays, especailly when synced across multiple devices is unlimited.  I bounce from phone when shopping for ingredients, to tablet on brew day, to laptop when working, to desktop when at home.

I expect to be able to view my recipes and work on them etc across those devices.  It is the defacto standard in software nowdays.

Back