• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

using "extra" ingredients

imacbevan

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondered if someone could point me in a direction here.  I've got a bunch of "Extra" ingredients, hops, and yeast left over from a variety of brew sessions.  I was wondering if there is a place such as a website that I can plug those into and possibly get a recipe that would utilize most of what I had as leftovers.  I hate to waste all of this great stuff!

If anyone has any suggestions I would be really appreciative!

Thanks,

Ian

What are the ingredients that you have?

What kind of recipe?  All grain?  Extract?

I don't know of anyplace that you could get that kind of information to pop out.  However, many of us have brewed multiple styles and the ingredients list might make something click in our minds.

I do what you want to do about 3 times a year.  Usually when my base grains are running low, is when I do this.  I call it my "kitchen sink" brew day.

We'll be glad to make suggestions and you can pick the option that appeals to you the most.

Back