• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

What are you brewing now??

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
  So what is coming up on your brewing schedule??  What is in your fermenter now?

Brad

Just spent to much to build a 4 tap kegorator ;D

Wont brew for a little bit. 

I have ESB and Saison carbing and a Porter drinking.  The 4th tap is also Saison that is almost gone.

Don

This aftenoon I will be brewing a Fat Tire clone.  I am clearing a New Glarus Fat Squirrel clone in secondary right now.

I am really, really enjoying a Kolsch right now and have an Alt and American Amber that should be ready in the next day or two.

Next brew sometime this coming week is going to be a "new hop" APA using Summit, Amarillo, and Galena. Thene will be some sort of ESB or ordinary bitter, and then I'm making the change over to 10 gallon batches with a hoppier re-brew on my last CAP, and same on my Rauchbier. 8)

I have Jamil's Munich Helles and NB's Northern English brown ale on tap with all my fermenters empty.

Lets see, on Feb 17th I brewed a Bavarian Weizen (Weissbier). It is in the keg conditioning now. Tomorrow Feb 25th I will be brewing a Blonde Ale.

Weissbeir here aswell.  Can't get enough of it!  Was reading about a suspended infused to add some extra kick in the new BYO and might head right into another weisebeir and give it a try.  Love spiced heff!

Hello all,
  I just got my ingredients in for some Wit, Porter and also a Koelsch.  I think I will brew the porter first.

Cheers!
Brad

BeerSmith said:
Hello all,
  I just got my ingredients in for some Wit, Porter and also a Koelsch.  I think I will brew the porter first.

Cheers!
Brad

Drinking my Kolsch as I read this.  Blonde Ale next.

Just did a honey weizen. I am going to stop at the LHBS next week to get the stuff for a Porter and Copper Ale.

I'll be grinding up some grains here in a few minutes for some delicious porter!

Brad

I have an oatmeal stout and a cream ale I'll be brewing next - as soon as some of this snow disappears.  I'm planning on dispensing the cream ale through my dedicated stout faucet with N2 and I'm curious if anyone else ever used N2 on anything other than stouts?  Something about a nice creamy N2 head on a cream ale sounds pretty good to me ..... we'll see !

- GL63

I have a cream ale I brewed this saturday, and I am looking at a Java Stout, then an Irish Red sometime next week.

I have a Belgian Wheat bubbling right behind me and I have a Helles in the garage both are 4 days into fermentation. Next a good drinking IPA, then not sure.

Back