• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Switching Hops In Recipe Design

rexkramer

Apprentice
Reaction score
So doing my first recipe in BS2, a mod'd clone of MBC's Zoe and I had to switch hops from Mosaic to Simcoe, Im in my design screen and thought I could just click on the Mosaic hop and switch it to Simcoe but that option does not seem to exist, am I missing something? This a complected hop schedule and I have a bunch to switch. Do I have to re-do each one?

Thanks!
Rex

Highlight the ingredient you want to change. Select "Substitute" from the list immediately to the right of the recipe window. Find the new ingredient and click "OK".

Yes, you'll do this for each item you want to substitute.

Thanks for the quick response, got alot on my plate big brew day tomorrow so this your help is much appreciated.

fyi. last time I brewed all grain was 15yrs ago using Phils Latertun equipment, had no idea home brewing has improved so much I had to build a whole new system. Dry Run tonight while I tune my recipe..
Thanks
Rex

Back