• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Does anyone have a Brewtree system, UltimaBru?

S

spkrtoy

I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this system. I was the first customer of their UltimaBru via an Ebay auction. I must say that this system is really slick!

I have a BrewTree UltimaBru system.
I've brewed 3 all grain great batches so far. I've been able to split up the 10 gallon batches with different yeasts. I did this with the IPA's and what a difference in flavor. Both of the IPA's were to die for. I have brewed so far:
IPA: White Lab's brittish and london
Amber: White labs California ale
Belgian golden: White labs belgian golden ale
Sierra Nevada partial mash extract clone white labs calif.

I love the fact that I can just roll it out of my garage, clean the HLT, fill, mash, sparge and boil. I have been able to finish the brewing process in less than 4 hours!

The cleaning is a breeze, as I can just dump the grains into the trashcan, rinse out the mash tun while the boil is going.
The built on counterflow chillers make short work of cooling the 212 degree wort to less than 80 with just house water. Once the boil is done, I just rinse out the boil kettle to get rid of the hop residue, and rinse out the chillers.
I can then roll the system back into the garage into it's 3 square foot space.

Thanks,
Lyn

I don't have one yet...but I've heard on other forums that they are a great value for the money - especially for a 15 gallon system.

I might also point out that every BREWTREE system now ships with a copy of BeerSmith as well!

Cheers!
Brad

Back